cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5s warped from heat..

Anonymous
Not applicable
Had my 5s for around 6 weeks, numerous problems first one I have noticed the back of my phone getting extremely hot wether it's been used or not seems totally random. Now on the right side It seems to of bent/ warped which I can only imagine is due to the heat, I have heard a few friends with the same problem and can only think this is the only answer, anyone with similar issues? Never dropped it, not a scratch and never keep it in pockets.
Thanks
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
I use the 5s with no such issue.

Some have said the 5s is not strong in signal as previous iPhones but with mine it's been fine.

I'd go with an Apple genius appointment.

They'll run a diagnostic and if it's at fault you'll walk out with another b

Make an iCloud / iTunes back up before you go.
Message 11 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Apple store replaced, took about 5mins. Rather shocked, extremely happy, they couldn't say what the exact problem was but agreed it was a fault! Thanks guys slight_smile
Message 12 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144911 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27776 Solutions
Good result slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous said "Apple store replaced, took about 5mins. Rather shocked, extremely happy, they couldn't say what the exact problem was but agreed it was a fault! Thanks guys "

Hi.

You're welcome and glad to be of help. slight_smile

This goes to support why I continue to buy into Apple.

Their Customer service and Support infrastructure is second in this sector.

No sending it off, waiting for an engineers report, worrying if they'll say it's end user error.

Glad you got this sorted with little fuss. slight_smile
Message 14 of 14