Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! have no signal htc one x

I have done everything to get the sigal back but when I go to connect with a network it just keeps saying not available it's been like it for a long time.But when I'm walking to the shops or other areas it just randomly comes back. And then goes agai...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

All out of Key Lime Pie, have some KitKat instead...

Google recently announced its latest version of Android - 4.3 Jelly Bean, which turned out to be nothing to write home about. Ever since then, the next iteration of Android OS has taken the spotlight and has been the talk of the town. Just when all o...

Resolved! dodgy signal at home

I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace. Have had no problems with it in the past, but last 2 weeks or so have been a nightmare. Signal drops off completely on incoming calls within first minute & now also dropping off on outgoing calls as well.Given that we hav...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I tell if my samsung galaxy s2 is locked to o2 network

HiI would like to know if it is possible to tell if your phone is locked to the o2 network or not.Does anyone know if there is a way of telling this from the phone without puting another sim in from another mobile network.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dragging their feet

The update was released in Vodafone yesterday to both One X and One X+ owners, the update included Vodafones bloatware and load screens so unsure as to why O2 haven't managed to get it. I moved to O2 thinking they were a big network , its bad enough ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number transfer

I have a Sony Experia U but its been playing up and havent got insurance so i've brought a nokia lumia off my friend however it has a micro sim card and i'd like to use the same number. Is it possible to transfer the number? Somebody gave me a swapmy...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony Xperia Honami

On the 4th of September 2013 sony look set to announce their much hyped Xperia Honami. The spec list alone is a geeks wet dream 5 inch Full HD Reality / Triluminos Display with X-RealityS800 @ 2.3GHz + Adreno 330,2 GB RAM +32gb with micro SD slot20.2...

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost or stolen android

Hi i lost or had my mobile stolen and i'm afraid someone me be attempting to access my account,what steps can i take to prevent this from happening,i have a samsung galaxy s3 GT-19300,any help would be most appreciated!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! radio on Samsung Galaxy S4

Does anyone know if i download polish radio station from Samsung Apps if i get charge in my bill ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos