Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! S4 battery dying on 4G, modified device. 4G service is pants.

I knew that when 4G was activated my battery would take a hit but now on two occasions once at 20% and once at 10% my device has just died. When i got the phone back on charge the device was at 0%. Once again, checking for a software update my device...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! multi media messages

Every time someone sends me a multi media message i get a meggase from O2 and i have to go onto the website and type in my number and a password to see the picture, is this something to do with parental control or something like that?? how do i cange...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! incoming calls straight to voicemail

Hello I dropped my phone about 3 days ago but everything seems to be working fine like the text, wi-fi and the ability to make phone calls. When I receive phone calls, there is no ringtone or vibration to tell me this and the calls go straight to my ...

Andy_31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Factory reset

I'm trying to reset my s2 before I send it in to recycle but it won't go to factory reset when holding on button and volume together any tips?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S3 wireless charging

Has anyone used the wireless charging kit for the S3 (Airpulse)? I have one, but I cannot get it to charge. The blue light comes on, on the pad, and I have the new back on the phone. Is there something I am missing? Is there something I need to have ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2g/3g/4g Galaxy S4 4.2.2 firmware update

I have just placed the latest software update on my galaxy s4. It now gives me in software options to use 2g and 3g or 2g,3g and 4g. The option for 2g only is not an option any more. But I have found the signal in poor o2 reception areas has improved...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! camera

hi there i have taken a few photos on my xperia sony ec450 how do i transfer onto my pc ?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no 3g and cannot send texts or make calls

My signal dropped out for about 20 minutes, i have my signal back but have no 3g and cannot send texts or make calls. Any help would be very much appreciated thanx

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new nexus 7

Hi is anyone with the new nexus 7 having problems with Google play movies? I can't sync Google play movies with my Google account and nothing shows up in my movies when I have something like 4 movies bought, please help as I've tried looking all over...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos