Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 520 assistance required

Can anyone help? My nephew download Twitter to my phone twice and for the life of my I have no idea how to get rid of them. Please help me as I not tech savvy with phones (it was a present) I have checked the user guide but can't find details of how ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moto G at £99 PAYG

I'm very tempted, but the lack of iplayer download on handset (without messing about) is putting me off...What does everyone else think?

MuzzzzA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocked?

Help again,I have galaxy s4 ,why has one contact out of about 100 getting my txt messages but I don't get his replays he showed me his phone history it has my messages and his replays but I don't receive his txt.i deleted his number and started agian...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S4 and and mobile data

Hello,Have had my Samsung S4 about 3 weeks and so far so good, but i have 1 problem. I have paired it to my Audi A4 , which was very easy , but when it does pair to my car it turns off Mobile Data, then when i turn off my car the mobile data comes on...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Z1 Compact Charger - Stupid Policy

Hi folks, Does anyone know where I can get hold of an official Z1 Compact charger? The store offered me one which was totally wrong. I have tried to buy one from Amazon but they have sent me totally the wrong one. If I fry this phone using a Nexus 7 ...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Water Damage?

Sent my Samsung Galaxy S3 away for repair under warranty as there was a software problem. O2 Guru told me this was a common problem with the phone and would be fixed under warranty with no charge.Today I have spoke to the repair centre who said befor...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How does one make a video call on a Nexus 5

Hi there.The Google Nexus 5 has a front facing camera.so can anyone tell me how I can a video call on it? I believe video calls are part of standard minutes if usingO2 to make the call.If it's not natively supported is there a hack which will do it.T...

Infobleep by Level 4: Observant
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nexus 5 o2 apps

Hi allI am just asking does the nexus 5 from o2 come stock like it purchased from googlr or does it come full of o2 bloatwere, also do you get softwere updates from google or does o2 have to approve them first???

jsmith_00 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galway s3 software update

I have had my s3 about a year and it is currently operating on 4.1.2. There has been an update available for a while for this. Every time I try to do it on my phone, it gets most of the way through, then says the firmware has failed to update and to ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UPGRADE

HI! Sorry if this is a silly question but I am a green horn when it comes to upgrades. I have just orders a Galaxy S4 to replace my S2 under the O2 refresh scheme. When the new phone arrives do I set it up using the new SIM card which I understand co...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos