Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! how do I find how to unblock my mobile Samsung Monto GT-E2550

I have my late husband's Samsung Monte which I am now able to use since I lost him. I have an unblock code from O2 but cannot find ont he phone how to get into unblock. Please help me. O2 are ignoring me.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S3 Wont Send Texts Or Make Outgoing Calls

Hey guys got the galaxy s3 and for some annoying reason i cant send texts or make outgoing calls. My bill is up to date and i have tried restart and taking back off, remove sim etc when i go to make a call it says "you cannot make calls while call ba...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texts not being received by 1 friend

One of my friends has stopped receiving my texts since last Thursday (during mid conversation) who I've never had a problem with before. Has this happened to anyone else and do you know why?

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC One price

Looks as if HTC is about to price itself into oblivion:http://bgr.com/2013/02/21/htc-one-price-analysis-339596/

Bambino by Level 85: Esteemed
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy s3 - black screen

Hi guys my galaxy s3 has been experiencing a major problem.When using any app the phone freezes and the screen goes black. The only way to restore the phone is to reboot it. This also happens when I leave the phone alone, I pick it up and try to unlo...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

sending sms abroad

sms messages I'm attempting to send to a mobile Ukraine number have been received corrupted by the intended recipient for a number of weeks now. A visit to the O2 shop resulted in a suggestion to alter the international code from +380 to 00380 instea...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone rings me

I have a samsung GT-S5830 on pay as you go for some unknown reason i keep getting a phone calls from my own number on my phone. The phone doe`s not ring but leaves me a missed call message, when I check details it is my own number with the prefix of ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia S Water Damage

I have a Sony Xperia S and dropped it in a puddle is there anything I can do to get it working again?Please HELP x I've got loads of photos stored and it won't connect to my laptop either.Colleen

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 numbers on 1 phone

HelloI have a Samsung SIII and want to add a second number to the phone, is this possible? If so, how?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos