Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Experia Z1 internet charges

I only use the internet via wifi but am being charged basically £1 per day. I have Background Data Restricted, data roaming is off and dat traffic is not selected. O2 have been unhelpful. Any thoughts on what box is not selected?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Usage - charge for monthly surplus

I am new to o2 and 2 weeks ago started using a Nokia Lumia 520. I chose the tariff carefully because it reflected my use over the last 2 years, and as my average use of data was less than 40mb per month I chose a tariff giving 100mb per month.Today a...

Resolved! LG software update available

Hopefully this turns out to be the Kitkat (4.4.2) update although I will confirm this later. You need the LG Mobile Support Tool to download this. At the moment I'm charging my LG G2.A little off-topic, Holly Willoughby on Surprise Surprise - ooosht ...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Back up data on Sim Card

I am about to move to another network that has better coverage in my area.I need to back up the data on the sim card before I cancell the service but not surehow to do this or what data is on sim and what is on SD Card in my Galaxy S2

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Android 4.4 KIT KAT

Hi All,new version of Android Kitkat should roll out and will be available for couple new phones.HTC One, S Galaxy S4, Nexus 4, 7 . and couple other. There wont be big changes, but should be faster and main thing save the battery. Does any one know m...

• 170 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S4 Revert Back to JellyBean from KitKat

Hi, apologies if this has already been posted (I have had a look and couldn't find it) but, is there any way to revert back to JellyBean from KitKat?Really don't like the changes to the SD card stuff, and am reluctant to root the phone to fix it in K...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S3 charging problems

Anyone know of any issues charging the S3. I have bought a new battery and charger but cannot get it to charge. Help please

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy S4 KitKat Day

Is it a coincidence that today is international happiness day, the same day we release KitKat for the S4? We think not!We’re pleased to be able to confirm this update is now live and should be winging its way to your S4 now. As with most Android devi...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos