Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Facebook app memory hungry!

Hi I just was scrolling through my apps on my z2 and noticed Facebook uses 181mb with cache cleared... Is that right because that ridiculous for a simple little app...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Register my Number after porting.

I set-up an account with a SIMM only pay&go (call it phonenumber1). I then ported an old number across. I can't register this new number (phonenumber2, the ported number) with the account that I had already setup! If I go through registration again, ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Huawei Ascend

I`ve recently got a new phone (Huawei Ascend) but cant connect to the phone`s internet (I can get home wifi) nor can I send/receive picture messages (but texts seem to be ok). I have tried texting ACTIVE to 2030, turning off the phone/restarting the ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can send mms picture but not receive - Sony Xperia Z

Hello,I have had friends try to send me mms messagees with pictures but they fail to download and just appear as an empty multimedia message. Oddly, I can send a picture message (mms) and it arrives at my friends phone ok. I do not have mobile data/w...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

s3

How do i retrieve txt messages from 3 years ago till now

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! xperia email app not working

The standard email app i use for my pop3 email has stopped working today, I just get the "could not open connection to server message" , ive tried to re-set up the mail address but its the same, my email works fine on pc, all other internet / apps on...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xperia Z and KitKat warning

Hi all, It seems that the latest update was released in recent days, it all looks nice, unfortunately I seeing a massive power drain on my battery (even in standby with STAMINA mode on). Normally, with minimal use I'd at 73% remaining by lunch time. ...

Free Wifi not working @ McDonalds!

Ye gads.. I had to sit in McDonalds today trying to access the free O2 Wi-Fi with no result. I was connected with full bars and it recognised me from my registration with O2 Wi-Fi, however every time I used the address part of the default WiFi browse...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos