Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! xperia z poor battery life since kitkat 4.4.2

Since updating my xperia z to kitkat 4.4.2 the battery life has dropped dramatically. I'm not using my phone anymore than usual but it's nearly flat by the end of the afternoon. Is this just the fact that the update is more power hungry or could ther...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

lose data signal whilst on phone call

HI,I have a samsung galaxy s4, i have a lot of problems in general with o2 data signal. Can anyone let me know why we lose data sgnal whilst on a phone call. Other networks dont have a problem they can multi task whilst on a phone call but with o2 yo...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Note 3 won't connect to home sky wifi

My note 3 will connect to every other wifi but my home one, it did do but has stopped recently after I think a soft ware update on the phone. I've had a new hub from sky, and everything else works ok on this. I've tried everything on the net I can fi...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia Z1, Z1 Compact & Ultra - Android 4.4.4 rolling out

Hey folks, happy Sunday!For the Xperia Z1/Ultra/Compact owners out there, keep an eye out on your phone notifications as the latest KitKat 4.4.4 (can't get any fresher than that!) is headed your way. If you're lucky enough you may already have it - t...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! two SD cards show, but there is only one (obviously)

I have a newish Samsung Galaxy Mini. which I upgraded from a Galaxy Apollo. I simply put my SIM and SD card from the old phone into the new phone. But looking in My Files, there is sdcard0 and extSdCard. This latter seems to be my old card as my phot...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with S3 mini

Hi guys I'm having problems with my s3 mini. I tok a picture and when I go to look at it says media not found. Also, when I get certain notification through such as game invites from apps I slide the notification bar at the top of the phone down but ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xperia Z2 Firmware.

Just wondering if I can download the Z2 firmware (o2 variant) from anywhere. I have a problem with my phone and think the quickest way to solve it would be to reflash the 402 firmware.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 128Gb Sd card for s5 (SanDisk)

I purchased one of these from Amazon(not an individual but Amazon) so hoping it would be ok,i formatted it in my phone then used an adaptor to transfer my music and photo,s,but the Sd card would only work for so long and kept either disconnecting fro...

Resolved! HTC debit/visa card top up unrecognised

Hey,I have a HTC and when I try to top up via the 4444 number it won't recognise either of my debit or credit cards even though they work fine if using them online. Iherefore, I presume there is a problem with my phone set up. Anyone know how to set ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract

my phone is in my partners name but I pay the bill..he keeps saying he is going to cancel my contract....howkdo I get it changed to my name....plz help

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos