Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 4g

HII got note 4 and new sim and cannot get 4 g although o2 say network coverage is excellent in my area. This has been since October and I read on here to text for settings and reboot phone so Isent text got charged for message but didn't get any repl...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi App

Not very impressive. Why put a link to the Microsoft store to download the app when it says on MS site that the app is not avaialable, same issue on Google play. You sure make it hard as hell to do a simple job! Perhaps someone you suggest how to tak...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cant send or receive texts

Anyone knw what is happening today as I have not been able to send or receive texts all day

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Random error message

So I've just started getting this random error message pop up. It's more annoying than anything. Particularly when you consider I don't have anything plugged in!

Screenshot_2015-11-26-15-44-56.png
gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unable to recieve texts messages

hi w3ondering if anyone can help me please. I am unable to recieve text messages from my wife's phone. She is on O2 as well she can call me with no problem and i recieve messages from all other sources. I am using a galaxy 4 and she has a galaxy 5. m...

adeyboy10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gear S watch

I had to take my Gear S watch back to the o2 shop after a few months as it was un useable because the watch set its self on a loop so would not even tell the time, I had already done a factory reset but the did not fix it hence I had to take it to th...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! more data

i need to change my tarriff streight away.. is this possible or do i have to wait till my next bill..bolt ons are absolutly rip off..

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia Z5 has an issue with a misaligned lens

So here are some test photos I've taken a little earlier - I varied between 4:3 and 16:9 ratio (23mp and 20mp respectively) http://imgur.com/a/v5Ww5 There is definitely A LOT of blurring/lack of focus/sharpness at the edges: For example, this photo: ...

ChrisH by Level 3: Thinker
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos