Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Forgot password that protects fingerprint

my phone asked me to do my software update this morning, done it. now i have problems i forgot my password that protects my fingerprint, now phone is locked all day. trying to get help on this since it happened. could mean me forcing a reset and loos...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LG G4 proximity sensor

I have noticed a small problem with my G4 after I have taken a call. If I move my hand near the top of the phone after a call, the proximity sensor is still checking for something being close to the screen. The only thing I have found so far that fix...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Serious Note 4 Issues

Hi all,Having multiple issues with my note 4!constantly restarts, goes from 80% to 13% battery after it resetsthe lag from pressing keys is unbearable!got this phone November 2014 on o2 refresh, i do have insurance - is it covered for a replacement?

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAMSUNG S5 Neo. sim card

trying to connect usuing supplied micro sim but my phone keeps showing no sim. where is it supposed to go and which way up diagrams not helpful at all and this has been going on for 8 hours now

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ireland has moved

As some will be aware Eire has no government at the moment but I did not realize that it was so serious that Eire has been towed out of Europe! I was staying with some friends in the west of Ireland in the middle of no where, as they describe it, whe...

athgen1 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock phone

Need a puk code for sony Xperia z5

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S5 update released OTA...But what does it change?

So as per the subject, I've just recently installed an OTA update on my Galaxy S5. Has anyone else recieved this, too? I'm about to send my S5 back to Samsung for repair of many problems, and I wanted to double check if any of the issues were address...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

S pen no longer working - desperate help needed!

I have had a problem with my phone getting clunky feeling for a while now, and now my S pen suddenly stopped working, I use it to draw so I'm really desperate for it to work again!When I pull the pen out the phone, air command works. All the settings...

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No text sound on S6

No text sound when i receive a text I have tried allsorts even did a factory restore and still no sound. Did have sound it dissapeared yesterday afternoon Just been online chat with Argos and woman told me to get in touch with Samsung. Why should i p...

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no text messages csan be received

i havent been able to receive text messages to my phone for the last few days. have had a sim swap as well as numerous tests done by o2 gurus but this has made no difference. work on a mast for 4 days affecting this!!! how are you meant to receive te...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos