Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Text Problems receiving texts

Has anyone had any issues wherebye they are not receiving all texts sent to them? My issues seemed to start when my pay monthly contract ran out and was sent a SIM only sim. Think O2 then had different sim card registered compared to the one I had in...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nexus 5x not showing all files when connected to PC

I got a Nexus 5x a couple of weeks back, and I have notived that when I plug it into my PC to move files off it, when I go to the Download folder my PC only shows the most recently downloaded file(s). For example - I downloaded some paperwork yesterd...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer-URGENT

I got a PAC from my existing carrier and am transferring to o2 and I got a Top-up voucher and I am scared that if I top up now the money will go to waste.

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

TuGo unreliable

Hi, does anyone else have a problem with this App or is it just picking on me? I live in the sticks and mobile phone signals just do not exist out here so I have been using an O2 Boost Box for some years. Having changed employers that has now gone - ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android Update 17-06-16

hi, Today my sony xperia z3 did an android update, all went well and the phone worked with out any problems, however now i have major problems. on the lock screen i cant swipe i have to hold the unlock button, and every time i press a section of the ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling to Canada

Im travelling to Canada soon and was wondering if there are any bolt ons to help me in regards to data usage?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Kernel panic, followed by regular crashes

Yesterday my Galaxy Note4 (Android v6.0.1) showed a 'kernel panic' error screen followed by the 'downloading do not turn off target' screen which I left for a considerable amount of time before deciding it had frozen. Rebooting was a hit and miss aff...

Lelouche by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos