Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Reconditioned phones

My 2 year contract ends beginning of November 2016 and i have seen a real good deal with 02 on a reconditioned phone, monthly payment less than what i am paying now - so what i am asking is could i take it out now, does that mean that i would have to...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to send text message to 1 particular number

Have got a HTC10 and have been unable to send a text message to 1 particular number......... I can send whatsap but not a text.......any ideas what the problem could be........any help is most welcome

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge

For those interested, Samsung have begun a preview program for Mashamallow on the S6 and S6 Edge. To join you must have a Samsung Account, then download the "Galaxy Care" application from the Google Play store (it can also be found in Galaxy Apps) an...

Unable to download MMS messages from O2?

All I get is a yellow box with a download button on it, when when I click it, it tries to load and it doesn't. I have no idea how to get it to work? Any help would be appreciated. I have a Samsung Galaxy Core Prime

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Android bug concern ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-37005226

Beenherebefore by Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy A5 2016 Marshmallow Update

Samsung has already released the Marshmallow update for the Samsung Galaxy A5 2016. I've been waiting ages for this yet still no update from O2. Is there any information regarding this or a way to check when the update will be released by O2?

Resolved! O2 Open Discount Scheme

Can anybody provide an honest answer regarding whether they think or now of the O2 Open Discount Code being applied to the new Samsung Flagship, the Galaxy Note 7 within its first 28 Days of launch? Not sure whether to risk pre-ordering at the last m...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Network

Hi there, For the past week I have been having problem using my phone due to "No Network Connection, No signal found for mobile networks". Today, Thursday 18th August 2016, I have been unable to make calls and when I receive an incoming call the call...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with receiving texts

Having an issue with my phone where I am not receiving some texts. Seems to be roughly 1 out of 20 texts not being received... These have been from numerous people from numerous networks. This has been happening for approx 3 weeks now. I have spoken ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos