Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

S7 Edge - Horrific Battery Life

Hi all, I received by new S7 Edge last Friday, having come from a two year old note 4, I simply downloaded all the apps I was currently using thinking that would be just fine. I noticed that night that the phone had dropped 6% in as many hours just s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help, confused new O2 customer buying OP3

I've put in the details of my debit card and whatnot and they sent me an email confirming it is being processed but surely by now it would have been processed? I'm really paranoid and I can't even find an email customer services, the phone support wa...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broken

My phone has broke and I have lost all my photos of my kids and can't afford to pay to get it fixed I haven't been able to use it for almost a week and my bill is due tomorrow but I don't want to pay for a bill that I haven used what could I do about...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock

When you have asked for a phone to be unlocked how long does it to do

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

samsung J5 marshmallow problem

Frustrating to get Android 6.01 yesterday & not get Adoptable Storage, which enables a user to set up the SD card as internal storage. I've tried taking the 16GB SD card out & putting it back. All I get is an SD card notification next to another whic...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why does o2 not have any of the best phones?

I was so shocked to hear that o2 doesn't offer either HTC 10 or Google Pixel. How is this possible? I've been waiting for my upgrade for three years (from my HTC One M8, which I have loved) only to find that I may have to change providers just to get...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! keeping my number

I received my new sim yesterday (25th Oct 2016), I want to keep my existing number and gave the PAC code to 02, which was fine, BUT I received a text from 02 stating the change over will be on the 27th Oct and to keep my phone off until 6pm. The huge...

Dorchris by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi Sim network PUK number

Hi n wont too unblock me phone for anather network , i had message on me screen .Sim network PIN blocked , Enter Sim Network PUK

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiving texts or calls

HELP PLEASE!!!! I switched my number over from my ee phone to my new 02 phone back in July and I still can't receive texts and phone calls unless the phone call is from an o2 number however I can still text and call someone. All of my phone calls and...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data allowance dates

Hi. My pay monthly contract started on 14th September so will my data allowance run from 14th to 13th each month or does it run from the 1st of every month? Also, i burned through my data in no time in the first month which has never previously happe...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos