Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! new phone usage

Upgraded phone today, now I cant call or text and have no connection on new or old phone.Help as live chat busy again

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free VR gear promotion

HiI recently purchased my samsung s7 edge. When I went to my local o2 shop I was undecided between the s7 edge and the iphone 7. Having been with iphone for the last 10 years I was swaying towards purchasing the iphone 7. After talking to the sales a...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! discounts

In store or online ?.With my last contract I was given a loyalty discount ( £1 per month) for the duration of the agreement, however now that I wish to upgrade I find that sales staff seem only to be able to offer the basic contract. I have yet to fi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! annoyed

After getting my xperia z5 repaired (away two weeks) the device doesn't or takes one photo, then i have to restart it. Contacted Sony and had to do a system reset. Done this and turns out i need to log into google to get past the power screen, can't ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why are my outgoing emails not being delivered?

Hi I am having problems with email messages sent from my mobiler not being delivered to the recipient. I use Kcom (formerly Eclpise) for my email. My incoming mail works fine. For my outgoing email I use the O2 server as advised (smpt.o2.co.uk) Email...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no service

i picked up my new upgrade phone last night but still have no service available. Is this because the phone hasnt completed set up or something? thanks Jim

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Android update issues.

Hello i don't know if you can help me, but my phone updated to the latest andriod version with in the last week, since the update, i keep having issues with my internet connection on my phone, with the signal dropping, phone changing to E or it has a...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Video calling

Can you video call over WiFi? Or do you get charged for it separately from your bill?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Repair

Has any body attempted to have their phone repaired by O2? The process seems to be problematic .....I sent my phone away and they couldn't repair it so are going to give me a new on ( great I thought! ) the only problem is that they don't have one to...

Riley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos