Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB - can't receive texts or calls from new contacts

Hi, I wonder if anyone has any advice, my phone doesn't seem able to receive calls or texts from new contacts? I've been told when people ring me they get a message saying that 'this number is unavailable' and I don't receive any texts sent. If I con...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

lost phone

lost my phone is there any way to lock it or block

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation of contract

I wish to cancel my contract due to financial problems

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung S7 edge

Have heard off issues with the connection to wifi over 4g with the samsung s7 edge. Tried the processes required to help improve but still not great. For example my iphone 6s connected to same wifi gets a notification 1.2 secs before my S7 on my CCTV...

chrisymon by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data usage despite mobile data being turned off - Sony xperia Z3+

I recently returned from a trip to the USA and have a huge bill for O2 travel.When I rang they told me O2 travel automatically gets put on your account and you use it abroad without being notified. I asked for it to be removed as all I had done whils...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Clearing the decks on my phone HTC One

Hi I inherited this phone from a family member and mainly use it for browsing net, texting etc. I occassionally get messages saying phone is got a bug or something similar and other such crap. I also have all these google and other apps that I don't ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Locked Phone

HiSo my friend gave me his old samsung galaxy s3 mini but its locked on the o2 network. This phone is quite old and my friend no longer has his login details or the phone number that came with it. Is there any way o2 can unlock it for me?Any advice w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos