Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Data use in France

My service indicator that usually shows 3g or 4g has an R next to it and I cannot send or receive data. Voice and text are ok, any suggestions?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Whatsapp Notification Settings keep reverting to default

I have recently got a Huawei P20 pro, when changing my notifications for WhatsApp I am encountering problems Whatever I change my settings to, after a period of time between 5mins to 20mins, they revert back to the default settings I change the setti...

New Xperia XZ firmware

I'm not wetting my pants or losing sleep or anything, but there's new firmware for the Sony Xperia XZ, which contains the January Android security updates. The new version is 41.3.A.2.58. Virgin Mobile UK have got it so it's obviously been approved b...

GUK by Level 3: Thinker
  • 49 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlock the phone network

i bought a second hand galaxy s9+ locked on 02 , at the moment i'm using giff gaff (wich run on 02) so is working , but i need to unlock it for when i go abroad how can i unlock it ?? please help me

mike1991 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

S8 battery usage stats not showing app usage

hi allWeird one.O2 S8 (new not refurbished) - approx 1 year old. Running latest available OTA Oreo (firmware G950FXXU3CRGH - August 2018 security patch) Suddenly, my battery stats are NOT showing app usage. Has probably been like this for around 10 d...

Resolved! Unlocking my Samsung s7 edge

Hi, I need help with unlocking my phone, please.Some has had mentioned @emiliaThanks

Mimizaeka by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! tethering

the internet on my phone is fast but when i tether to another phone the other phone gets slow internet. does o2 throttle tethering or is there a fault with my phone. my phone is a samsung s4

LukeR by Level 3: Thinker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking your phone

I have been waiting 6 days now for O2 to unlock my phone and they all they keep telling me is ‘rest assured this will be done within 72 hrs’! I go on holiday in 2 days and need this done asap! Does anyone have any ideas?!

Emms by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email notification "Can't sign in"

My wife has been plagued by getting a notification from the Email app on her phone for a few years now. It basically says "Can't sign in", when clearly it can because she is receiving emails absolutely fine and is also able to send them fine. A bit o...