Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Google Play Store payments

How do I add my contract billing payment to google play store ao I can buy apps and games and its ads on to my o2 bill asap please thankyou

EMU10 and Mate 20x 5g

Anyone know when EMUI 10 rollout or if for Huawei Mate 20x 5G

Navbear by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Samsung S20

When is the three day release date I was expecting as I have not got email about delivery yet or do I get it on the 10th march so confused

Maxie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Android 10 for sony xz3

Any idea if the latest android 10 for unblocked xz3 will finally arrive from O2 after 6 months or closer to Christmas?

KotRuchacz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

S20 plus pre-order

Has anybody who pre-ordered any of the new S20 range received an email or text about picking up your new phone?I have checked and can see that my phone has been delivered to the store and i requested to pick it up from the store. I was also told last...

S20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reserving an S20 Ultra

Hello, So I want to get the S20 Ultra as an upgrade but I am unable to get it until release date, am I able to reserve a phone without preordering so I can make sure that it is in stock for when I go and get it?

EH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone does not go to voicemail

When i'm on the phone and I get another call it just keeps ringing, does not go to voicemail. How can I change the settings so calls go straight to voicemail if im already on the phone? Thanks

Samhh49 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update issues

Hello, I've been having a few problems since an android update a couple of days ago on my sony xz2. Battery losing power quickly, slow operating, odd glitches with apps flicking in and out, screen overlays from other apps, fingerprint scanner playing...

Resolved! Video calling on Galaxy S9+

Struggling to find the video call icon in the phone settings. The video icon appears briefly after a call to a contact has ended, but there doesn't seem to be an option to video call a sleected contact. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Jaimz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos