Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Huawei p40 pro

Hi can you please tell me if O2 will be stocking the new Huawei p40 pro? As I see Vodafone and carphone warehouse have already listed for pre order. Thanks

Resolved! As new phones

Just got a like new samsung A50 on contract. The type c USB charging cable does not work, I got no charger or headphones with the phone, is this standard practice on like new phones?

Sim switch

My galaxy s6 battery is poor. My husband (vodafone customer) has an old S6 I want to use instead as he has since upgraded. I put in my sim but it advised it was locked. We contacted Vodafone to no avail as the old phone is not connected to his accoun...

Galaxy s20

hi. Just got a galaxy s20 and its taking ages to download pictures through WhatsApp. Anyone have a fix for this please?

MagsJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Screen damage/glitch

Hi, my Samsung Galaxy S20 (5G) (brand new) has a tiny portion of the screen that flickers every time I am on a phone call. Can anyone help? Is this a fault that would come nder warrranty?

Becky915 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking my phone

Hello... I have got a new phone so I am going to pass my old one to my partner who is on a different network. Does anyone know how to find out if they are unlocked to another network? X

Chloe99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Enabling VOLTE on Google Pixel 3 XL

Hi,I'm trying to enable VOLTE on my Pixel 3 XL, but the option to do this isnt showing in the advanced page of of the network settings as it should be.Is there something I need to enable first? Thanks,

OnePlus 8 Series

Hi all, Just wanted to ask if anyone knows if O2 will be stocking the OnePlus 8 series? Previously they have stocked them since the 3 series, but with the notable absense of the 7 and 7T series because EE had 5G exclusivity on those models. Will O2 b...

OllieM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrading my phone

hello i have a iphone 6s (it is my own device) and i am on monthly airplan for 10 GB (18 pounds per month). can i upgrade so the new tariff includes an Android 8.0 (oreo) or device Android 9 (pie) ?thank you

myshik by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos