Access For All
A place to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. Any feedback and ideas are welcome.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Android Accessibility Videos 📱

Here are some Android Accessibility videos These are guides on how to use hearing aid support, voice access, sound amplifier and many other functions and features that you can utilise on your Android device. We hope that some of these videos can be u...

RafaC by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Accessibility Videos 📱

Below, are some of Apple's very own accessibility videos for the iPhone. From using your iPhone without seeing the screen, to adapting gestures to your physical needs, discover how the accessibility features built into your Apple devices can help you...

lewysgp_1-1647349000463.gif lewysgp_2-1647349036120.gif lewysgp_4-1647349138787.gif lewysgp_5-1647349179875.gif
lewys-gp by Former Staff
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

A guide to personalising your phone

Hi everyone, Have you ever struggled to read your text messages because of the font being too small to read? Or wondered if elements on your device's display could be bigger, smaller, darker or brighter based on your personal preference? There are ma...

Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 1 Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 2 Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 3 Adjusting Text Size on Android - before
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Access For You: Registration

Hi everyone, If you would like to register for our Access For You service please send us a private message* with the following details and one of our team will get back to you. *In order to send a private message you will need to sign in with your My...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Access For All

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Access For All board! In this space, you will be able to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. All feedback and ideas are welcome, and if you're not sure where to start here are ...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Tech for hearing impairment or sign language

Hi everyone, I found this article on an amazing invention I had never heard of before, and thought you might be interested as well! A young inventor got inspired by his niece to create smart gloves that can translate sign language into speech. Called...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! account

As i cant get out as of my disability i have been trying to get customer servicees phone number to inquire about my air time bill . I saw on my acount in dec bill for £ 30 something wondering what it was for as i only ever pay £10-12 pound a month . ...

Resolved! Apple Watch Argos and return

Not sure if this is the right place and the title doesn’t do it justice, and it may sound pathetic but I bought an Apple Watch full price brand new, I’ve had it about 2 weeks and it wasn’t right from the start. I decided to take it back and they agre...

Ebritton14 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking an O2 phone

Hi, I called today to get my mobile unlocked as I was transferring to another supplier today but hadn't unlocked the phone first (very stupidly!); and was told an email would be sent to me with an unlatch code, anywhere between 1-7 days. The very nic...

Mazcat1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer who has Dementia

Useless company useless help, trying to cancel a sim card thats been lost in a phone on an £11 a month rolling contract , the contract is out of restrictions and can be cancelled. The lady who owned it has dementia but you insist on making life extre...

PW1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

N G T service

Has anyone tried the NGT service ? On a mobile or landline version The only way I can use my landline at the moment is to press the hands free button. Brilliant but not private . Useful but not always wise !! M15 mentioned it previously and Ive had a...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anxiety & contacting Customer Service

Hi everyone, If you're anything like me, you delay contacting Customer Service for anything until you really have to. It can be for a number of reasons, whether it's that you've got more urgent things on your plate, are forgetful, or can't find the t...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile device & mental health: your tips

Hi everyone, I recently read an article on The Mighty that I thought was interesting to post about here on the community. The article is called 25 Phone Games People with Depression Play at Night and you can read it fully here. The article discusses ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 22 replies
  • 1 kudos

Supporting communication with mobile technology

Hi everyone, We've had a few interesting discussions previously related to accessibility and mobile devices - firstly, I wanted to say thank you for taking the time to participate in these topics, and also to link them from here in case you didn't ha...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos