Did you mean: 

Google Pixel 8 Series - Order NOW!!

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 649 Posts
  • 40 Topics
  • 16 Solutions

google-pixel-8-pro-bay-gwp-sku-header-180923_0.pnggoogle-pixel-8-hazel-gwp-sku-header-180923.png

Do you or any of your friends or family deserve an Autumn treat? Well, look no further than the latest drop from Google, ending the year strong, the Google Pixel 8 and 8 Pro are officially coming to O2 and are available to order NOW and get yours from 12 October!

The Google Pixel 8, is fast and secure with Google AI and comes in Rose, Hazel, and Obsidian. If ordered before 16 October, you can claim a pair of Pixel Buds Pro (terms apply) You can find out more about the Pixel 8 here 

The Pixel 8 Pro is sleek and sophisticated, with powerful performance, Google AI, and the best Pixel camera yet. This comes in Bay, Obsidian, and Porcelain and you can claim a Pixel Watch 2 if pre-ordered before 16 October (terms apply) More details on the Pro can be seen here 

With both devices, there is also the chance to save up to £288 with an introductory offer on selected tariffs valid until 15 November! (terms apply)

Find out more on the key features, offers and benefits below 😁

Key features of the 8 Series ↘️

• Google Tensor G3 is Pixel’s most powerful chip yet
  • Pixel's Best Take combines similar photos into one fantastic picture where everyone looks their best
  • Audio Magic Eraser uses Google AI to reduce distracting sounds with a few taps, so you can hear the ones that you want
  • The Pixel Camera is fully upgraded and has advanced image processing to reveal vivid colours and striking details in any light.

Plus Plan offers and benefits ↘️

• Switch Up - Swap your current phone for any of the latest and greatest, or one you've been eyeing up for a while, every 90 days or Anytime, depending on terms. More details here 
  • Roam at no extra cost - Use your call, text, and data allowances when roaming in our Europe Zone, subject to O2’s fair usage policy. You can find more info here 

If you're still reading, what are you waiting for? Place that order 😎

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5725 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

This article compares the Pixel 8 with the 5, 6 and 7 and considers whether an upgrade is worthwhile :-

Should You Upgrade to the Pixel 8? (howtogeek.com)

https://www.howtogeek.com/should-you-upgrade-to-the-pixel-8/

They seem to conclude that an upgrade from 5 to 8 is essential, 6 to 8 is desirable and 7 to 8 is quite marginal. 

Message 2 of 7

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35980 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1594 Solutions

By the time I am ready to upgrade, I am hoping to see at least an 8a out there for a reasonable price, @Oxonian - currently coming up to a year on the 6a, and had a (non-5G) 4a prior to that.

Message 3 of 7

Oxonian
  • 5725 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@pgn 

Sounds fair to me, better prices a little further down the line and let any teething troubles get resolved too. 

I must confess that I have never ventured into the world of reconditioned handsets but one or two friends have and they have been very happy with their purchases too. 

Depending what you use your 'phone for, security updates are important. I think that is why the article suggests that the Pixel 5 needs replacing and hence indicates that the Pixel 6 is good for some time yet. 

Message 4 of 7

Pipstop78
Level 10: Inspirational
  • 552 Posts
  • 230 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I have the google pixel 7 pro I love it was thinking of getting a iPhone on switch up but not yet decided may  stay with what I've got 

Message 5 of 7

Oxonian
  • 5725 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@Pipstop78 

Fair enough if you just fancy a new gadget, but I don't think you'll get a significant upgrade - improvement - on the Pixel 7 Pro anytime soon. 

Black Friday might be worth keeping an eye on, particularly as Samsung will be releasing a Galaxy S23 FE about that time, which tends to result in discounting across their range. 

I'd be interested to know what you settle on. 

Message 6 of 7

Pipstop78
Level 10: Inspirational
  • 552 Posts
  • 230 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I will think about it thank you 

Message 7 of 7