Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 no signal

hotpurplepeople
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I received my new iPhone 14 today and put my old SIM card into it (working fine in my iPhone 11) and got no signal. So, I tried putting it back in to my iPhone 11 and now that gets no signal either. I've ordered a new sim, but that's going to need a text message to activate, which I can't send or receive. Other than going to an O2 shop is there any other way around this? 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144755 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27734 Solutions

@hotpurplepeople 

Assuming you didn't get a new sim with the phone you'll need to either go in store with some ID or call O2 to activate the new sim when it arrives.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144755 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27734 Solutions

@hotpurplepeople 

Assuming you didn't get a new sim with the phone you'll need to either go in store with some ID or call O2 to activate the new sim when it arrives.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Arasheed
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 114 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Try rebooting the phone put in airplane mode and if it is all to no avail. Go to  http://status.o2.co.uk/ and see if it's because of your area status if not, try going into an O2 shop near you to sort this out but you must bring an ID with you.

Message 3 of 3