Did you mean: 

Text problem

Andrei49
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Dear [O2 Customer Service],

I am writing to express my extreme disappointment with the service I have received over the past four weeks regarding an ongoing issue with my text messaging service. Despite numerous attempts to rectify the situation, I have not received any resolution or even a clear plan for how this issue will be addressed.

For over a month now, I have been unable to send or receive text messages on my phone. I have contacted the O2 call center multiple times, and each time I am told that someone will contact me to address the issue, but I have yet to receive any further communication or assistance.

This lack of reliable communication has not only caused inconvenience but has also resulted in the inability to access my security account, as it requires text message verification. As a paying customer, I am deeply disheartened by the lack of urgency and attention given to resolving this significant issue.

I urge you to prioritize this matter and provide a swift resolution. I believe that the lack of action in addressing this matter reflects a concerning disregard for customer satisfaction and loyalty. At this point, I cannot recommend O2 to others based on my experience.

I am hopeful that this email will prompt a suitable and timely response and that the issue will be resolved as soon as possible. I appreciate your immediate attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Andrei P.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145091 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@Andrei49 

Answered here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Tech-Support/Text-problem/td-p/1684104

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10292 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3025 Solutions

Dear @Andrei49 

This is not o2 customer services but a CUSTOMER TO CUSTOMER community, and no one from o2 will see your message (nor is it an email). 

You will need to persevere with customer services or have a look at then how to complain details available on the o2 website.

Have a look at his guide just in case it has something you are missing..  Guide: Text Message Tips (not sent or received) 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 3