cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ported my number from EE to O2, I can't take or receive call. Please Help Fix.

TiredApprentice
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It's been almost over a month now since I have ported my EE to O2 and I haven't been able to receive or take calls. I've contacted O2 multiple times and gone through everything they suggested but they always say they will escalate to their technical team and they contact me back soon and not once have they and the issue is still unresolved. Anytime anyone phones it goes to voicemail which haven't setup and I asked EE about this they said only O2 has control of the number and my old account been deactivated, I've gone through everything including checking my iPhones settings.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145119 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27833 Solutions

@TiredApprentice 

Unfortunately, you need to persevere with O2 as no one here can access your account.

All ways here Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 5

Bibinn2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been going through the same problem for 5 days now and I don’t want to be waiting for a month like @TiredApprentice. I get that it’s the off office hours right now. But someone needs to sort this out please

I can’t access any apps that need my phone number authorisation. @Martin-O2 

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145119 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27833 Solutions

@Bibinn2 

Our current Manager is @Dave-O2 but he will not be around until Tuesday.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 4 of 5

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6437 Posts
  • 116 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Bibinn2 

Whilst you are waiting for @Dave-O2's return, I would urge you to contact O2 again.

A guide to contact methods has been provided (above) by @MI5

I strongly suggest that you contact O2 by social media ; that team is UK-based and has a good reputation for solving problems. 👍   

Message 5 of 5