cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picked up phone from store today but nothing on my account?

AlistairS
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 12 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I collected a Pixel 7 refresh today locally that I ordered on Thursday evening.  The issue is when I log into my O2 online it doesn't show up so I have no way to download the esim.  I installed the app on the phone, but when i log in there its says my O2 isn't available yet.

The phone didn't come with a physical sim, so i need to download an esim.

How can i do this?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122970 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@AlistairS 

It may take 24hrs for My O2 to play catch up. Leave it until then and if you still need to contact O2 all details are  here Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 9

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35985 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

And probably even longer than that, @AlistairS, given the flaky nature of MyO2 for those who have been moved to the new 360 billing system behind-the-scenes...https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/My-O2/System-360-User-MyO2-quot-Your-Bolt-Ons-quot-view-differs/m-p/16...

I'd get your request in to O2 Social Media Team today, by the time they have responded to your occasional reminders (be persistent), it may be the problem has resolved itself on the MyO2 side - it takes about 3 days for them to respond to you via Social Media, link below has the ways for FB messenger, Twitter/X, and Instagram. Good luck!

Message 3 of 9

MI5
  • 144417 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@AlistairS 

I'd be inclined to go back to the store and get a plastic sim if this is your first contract with O2, if not, if your old phone had a plastic sim, use that.

It will be the quickest way to get up and running.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 9

jonsie
  • 93250 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

AlistairS
  • 12 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

i have a lebara sim in the phone just now and have posted on X a few mins ago. I am currently on the phone to CS - they don't recognise the number THEY gave me!

Message 6 of 9

MI5
  • 144417 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@AlistairS 

Go to the sim swap section in your MyO2 and select replacement sim. Use technology change as the reason and select esim.

It might just generate an esim QR code.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 9

AlistairS
  • 12 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

with myo2 not showing any services i cannot do that.  Apparently the issue is the phone was sent out but the setup of account has stalled.  They are sending it over to another team.  However, it could be next week before its resolved

Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 144417 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

Standard these days unfortunately @AlistairS 

Hope it's sorted soon.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 9