Did you mean: 

new contarct upgrade

ReeceMcnamara
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,  

i recently upgraded my contract via a phone call with someone from your team. he ensured me that i will be able to add on my NHS o2 open discount after completing my application.

i have just tried to do this and it comes up with a message saying i am unable to activate the discount as there has been a loyalty bonus added to my contract. the person on the phone ensured me that my NHS 02 open discount would work and this was a big deciding factor to go ahead with the contract. please can you help me rectify this and get my NHS 02 open discount added.

Kind rgeards,

Reece

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144723 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27734 Solutions

@ReeceMcnamara 

This looks like something you’d need to call O2’s customer service team about – give them a call on 202, 0344 809 0202, or specific payment management number 0800 902 0217 / 0800 032 5302
Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6053 Posts
  • 104 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@ReeceMcnamara 

If contacting O2 Customer Services does not resolve this problem, then I believe that you would be well within your rights to complain - assuming that you were given a clear and unequivocal assurance that you would be able to use your NHS O2 Open discount. 

If you need to complain and want pointing in the right direction, please update this thread.  

Message 3 of 5

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144723 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27734 Solutions

@ReeceMcnamara 

It should also be mentioned that the iPhone15 is excluded from any discounts currently.

Details in our guide Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5