cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

increase

Anonymous
Not applicable
Here's a copy of the email I Important news about the price of your mobile tariff
At O2, we want you to have the best digital experience possible. That's why we're always investing in the best technology.
We're already making this happen. But with the current Retail Price Index (RPI) rate of inflation at 2.7%, the cost of everything is going up. As a result, we're adjusting the price of your tariff in line with RPI. This means when you get your March 2014 bill, it will be updated from £37.15 to £38.15.
You'll also see some changes to our other charges, such as for calls and texts if you go over your monthly allowance, international calls and MMS. To see what this means for you, go to o2.co.uk/prices.
And now for the good bit
Want a new phone now? Have it. We've arranged for you to upgrade early – without any fees or charges. Call us on 202 free from your mobile or Live Chat with us through the Help & Support section of o2.co.uk.
This is just the start of everything we've got lined up for you. Like more great value for money services. Even more exciting technology. Watch this space.
Kind regards
Martin Bould
Head of Consumer Marketing

The bit about the early upgrade is a con nobody knows a thing about it I contacted o2 3 times just to be fobbed off they are liars we have 2 contracts but not for long plenty other companies willing to take our £80 a month.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
No one is happy about the increase mate but a case of the same thing came up recently if you have it in writing that you can upgrade now O2 have to honour it it may take a complaint but I'm sure you will get it if you want it
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Are you sure you want to upgrade early and lock yourself into another long term contract with O2, if your already upset at the price increase
Message 3 of 3