Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

upgrade scam?

Has anyone else been getting calls from 0843 523 5169 to be told you are elegible for an upgrade? FIVE times i have been called and each time i have asked them to remove my number from their database and STOP calling as i do not want an upgrade! ( i ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I haven't receive new SIM card

Hi, I ordered from you a new SIMcard with a new tariff and I haven't receive anything. Order Number on-004884063. Thank you for your help

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text activation codes not being received

Hi, my first post on here, hopefully someone will be able to help. I use the purchase texts facility on the O2 site so that I can send texts from my pc. The last three times when I have purchased texts the activation code hasn't been arriving. The ch...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Closing Account

Hi, I would like to terminate my monthly tariff and close my account altogether. What number should I call if I have already left the UK? Thank you. Best,Gavin

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! attachments

Hi please can anyone help.When i go to o2 website to view a multi media message it says i have an attachment.Does this mean a pic,cos can't find anything.Very many thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Swap Glitch

I recently did a sim swap as my new phone takes a micro sim. There was no problem with the actual swap and I can use my phone ok, however, when I go into its settings my phone still shows the original number which the micro sim was associated with. I...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay & Go Go Go Top up problems

Hi all,Sorry if the answer to my problem is obvious, I am quite new to O2. I seem to be having issues with the pay & go go go top up. I have now (mistakenly) topped up my phone twice at the same time (2 x £10) according to my O2 account history, on 6...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract ending

My contract ends on Feb 13th but I have ordered a new phone from o2 which was not available on up grade. Will my old contract finish on the 13th of Feb or do I have to contact someone.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't read my bill online

Hi, can someone please tell me how long it takes before I can access my bill?I have purchased a 24 month contract on sun 13/01/2013 but have no access to my bill and bolton page can anyone shed some light. There was one other thing that was strange o...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos