Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Terminating a mobile phone contract

Hey Guys!! I was just wondering if I terminated my contract would I have to give the mobile phone back to o2? And would it be the cost of my Tariff x Months left? Do I need to pay the 'Bolt Ons' for the remaing months as well?? Many thanks!!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paid my bill - o2 says not!!

Overseas - with no phone. o2 threatened then cut me off. I'm trying to put this right but the 'chat' service keep telling me to call Customer Services. Tricky with your phone cut off!! Now I find I've paid the bill - on-line as requested - and there'...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! monthly tarrif

i never use all my mintues on my monthly contract and im just wondering if its possible to get more internet and lower the minutes i have but keeping to the same price on my contractAny help would be great thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills getting capped.

Is there a way to get your bill capped or even a text to say your near your limit? This is the second time o2 has billed me for £200+ first time was for internet usage even thou i only had a basic phone at the time but they didnt beleive so had to pa...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account

Hello i've two mobile phones and i want to aign in qith two diferent accounts how can i do it ? Can i join them ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch from monthly to PAYG - calls outside allowance?

I am planning to change from monthly to PAYG in May 13. At present, calls to the Isle of Man (01624/07624) are included in my tariff. They no longer will be, so my £10 per month PAYG will be for 75 mins UK calls, 500 texts and 100MB internet only. I ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile reception

A message for the 02 team.I am not able to receive or send calls from my mobile today. The message coming us is "Emergency Calls only".Is there any problem with the 02 system at the moment?Pat F

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

My O2 App update

The app has just been updated : What's in this version:Thanks to your feedback we’ve given the app a complete overhaul; A shiny new design, access to multiple mobile accounts, loads faster and more responsive, increased capacity to handle lots more c...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 61 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Ideas please - o2 coverage has disappeared and o2 can't help...

Help please! I live in an area where coverage has always been ok but not perfect - signal can suddenly go down but has til now always come right back - and has been fine for the last 9 years. Two days ago it went completely. No calls, no text, no ser...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! need help

There used to be a bolt on offer, which said £7.65 monthly for unlimited texts to any network. But i can't find that link anymore.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos