Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Still having problems

My iPhone 5 is dropping wifi all the time. It's my phone not the wifi I've checked that. I'm struggling with making and receiving calls. I tend to get text messages with missed call alerts but my phone never rings.I've only had the phone a month and ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlimited call O2 doesn't work

Hello I have a problem. I bought starter o2 pay & go, and I top up my account for more than 15 punds so I sholud get unlimited call to anybody in o2 but this tariff doesn't work.I got only free texts, but I should get unlimited texts and call. What c...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay Monthly to Pay and Go Go Go

Hi all. I have just move from O2 pay monthly (where I have been for many years) to pay and go go go keeping my number. From what I can understand from the t&c's I automatically qualify for a double allowance if I top up my phone with £20 for the £10 ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No longer receiving texts from Canada on PAYG International Sim?

Hello,For the past few days I haven't been able to receieve texts from Canada. I can still send texts to Canada which are received, as well as able to phone mobiles in Canada, but no texts from there get through to me. My girlfriend has already check...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Family bolton

I have had my family bolton for nearly two weeks. i added three numbers. Two are active and the third says active but everytime i call the number i get charged. i raised this issue with o2 last week and on tuesday and they raised it with their tech t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't make international calls

Hello, I've just had a catastrophic experience of the 'help' of the O2 customer service chat. I was probably speaking to a robot, otherwise I can't really explain what was going on in the 'Guru's' mind. I'm trying to call a landline abroad, but my ph...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Early Upgrade

Hello all, Do O2 currently offer a route to early upgrade (I know they did a couple of years ago)? To make things straight, I DO NOT want to get out of paying anything (seen those Qs before)!! I essentially would be willing to pay off the balance of ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct Debit and No Phone

I ordered a phone 2 weeks ago and had a confirmation email etc. Not heard anything since. Monthly Direct Debit was set up and has been taken out yet I don't have a phone and haven't heard anything from O2. Has anyone else had similar experience?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing Sim/Number on a Pay Monthly Contract (A bit complicated)

In January 2012 I took out a 24 month contract with O2 on an iPhone 3gs for my wife. She decided that the tariff was not enough for her usage so took the O2 sim out and replaced it with an 18 month T Mobile sim. She decided not to to keep the O2 mobi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail 901

When is Voicemail 901 going to return to the network, its been off nearly 24 hours

user7705 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos