Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling contract early

Hi, My contract is due to end on 24th April. I have already rung up o2 and asked for the PAC code and that is valid for 30 days. If I give that PAC code to my new provider before the 24th will I incur a charge for cancelling early? Or will I just hav...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! paying my bill

hi i was just wondering if anyone could answer my question i have set up a direct debit for my phone bill to come out of my account every month but i have just paid my recent bill and my extra coast online will this still come out of my account this ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 upgrade soon

hi i need advice to a long winded question lol i have two contracts with o2 both in my name etc and both are iphones my husband uses one and i have the other now my question .... the one i use is due an upgrade in may 2013 but i am happy with my mob ...

durhamdad by Level 3: Thinker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UNBLOCKING PHONE HELP?

Basically i paid my bill a little late and 02 unblocked my phone. On there end its fine activated and working and has been well over 24 hours now since unblocked. I have got a new micro sim also to see if that was the problem as suggested by my local...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cant view my mobile bill and cant get it solved

I have my mobile and land line and broadband with O2 I can view my broadband bill but cant view my mobile bill. I have spent countless hours to O2 to try to get it resolved, from the online chat, to live telephone chat, to email. people keep saying t...

process by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Renewed contract

Hello, A bit of background first, basically at the beginning of February I decided to purchase a new phone and take out a new contract with a different network because I was unhappy with the signal in my local area from O2. I bought the new phone & c...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone not always ringing when someone calls

hi group.. does anyone else have problems sending texts and there phone not ringing when someone calls me .. the only way i know they have called is because i get a 02 text saying someone called.. i know for sure i havnt been on the phone when they c...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

hi there,my contract is almost up,how do i pay up the contract and finish it?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! being charged vat on bill.

hi there, jsut received my first bill after i switched tariffs. - i switched on my billing day to ensure smooth transition and no additional charges for different periods what i dont understand is that my tariff is included vat.firstly my tariff seem...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos