Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Simply cant speak to anyone!!

Anyone got any tips for me, for the last 2 weeks been trying to speak with an 02 operative and am always being on hold for an hour then having to give up, not only that but the Chat never seems to be working either.... Very frustrating!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel

Hello everyone, I know this must sound like a few stupid questions all rolled into one BUT, with O2 travel does it cost 50p a minute to ring the UK from the EU, or is that just an overall network charge. I am on contract with unlimited texts and 600 ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding my daughter

Hi, i am currently on o2 unlimited talk & texts monthly payment.My daughter is on o2 payg.Is there a cheap way to add my daughter so that she has unlimited talk & texts or is it a case of just sorting another monthly seperate contract for her ?Just w...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fault with site. Wont let me pay my bill.

Everytime I click on to 'My O2' then 'View/Pay Bill' this message keeps coming up: My O2 section of the o2.co.uk site is not accessibleWe're sorry, and application error has occured. Please try again later. This is the first time I have used a pay mo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay & Go Go Go

I am on the tariff pay & go go go. My anniversary date is the 8th of every month, this month I topped up on the 9th. I am still waiting for my tariff to work but it isn't working, my internet account says I need to top up for it to work but I already...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cashback offer -

I am currently on a cash back 24 month contract but want to change my tariff to a higher one. Would this make the rest of the cashback redundant or could I still claim back with it. I received the offer from Affordable Mobiles

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! help

hiya, i have the galaxy ace.in my nitifications it says i have a voicemail, when i click on it it says missing voice mail number, no number stored on sim, so i put a number in to retrieve it, well it was the 02 talking clock and cost me lol, how do i...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF ON PAY & GO

I recently went abroad and a friend called me from the UK on my O2 to O2 mobile. I was charged £6.06 by O2 for RECEIVING the call. On querying this I am told I made the calls BUT I ONLY RECEIVED the calls & they charge me for this. I asked for the te...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Splitting a payment across two months

Hi, Hope someone can help and my apologies in advance if this has already been covered... I requested that my monthly payment from last month be split into two due to the fact that it was quite a hefty bill. I spoke with O2 and they told me that this...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos