Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! cancelling a contract/contract buy out.

Hi everyone, how do i go about cancelling or buying out my contract? It's finishing in November but my contract phone is broken and i'm using an old phone with my contract sim and it's doing my head in. Any advice welcome.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

stop international calling

i want to stop myself being able to make international calls...how do i do this? is there an option or do i need to ring up o2?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live in NI, work in Republic of Ireland O2 options

I currently live in Northern Ireland but work in the Republic of Ireland. I pay £36 a month contract on an iPhone 4S. I understand that this contract does not allow for my messages and calls to be used in the south, but I have heard of a few people w...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Open Offers

Hey Guys,I've been given access to O2 Open by my employer and when I looked a few months ago I had a fantastic offer for money off handsets and this latest offer I don't like so what I'd like to know is how often do the offers change? And can I reque...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthy Data allowance, cant find usage!

Hi, i can not find the amount of data iam using per month the app wont show me says allowance is 0.0Gb and used 0.0Gb and online(my O2) account does not show either, and when i rang O2 the women was very unhelpful and could not tell me how much i had...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay and go upgrade

Apart from going into a o2 shop is there any way to check if you can upgrade on pay and go.many thanks steve

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade delivery

I received a call a couple of weeks back to upgrade my phone and tariff which I did. I've received an order confirmation today and the new tariff has been applied however, I haven't received the new phone. I'm a bit concerned as the order is showing ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos