Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Adult Content Unlock

I have been an o2 customer for a long time, and so decided to buy a pay as you go dongle on o2 as well as my phone. It tells me that to view 'adult content' I have to use a credit card. Well I hate to break it to you, but not everyone has these. Besi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! data

I have just started a new contract but accidentally chose 100mb data so I want to change it to a higher data tariff. From everyone's experience, can this be done?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap does not appear to be working

I purchased an HTC One a few days ago, but didn't realize until it arrived that it needed a microsim. I ordered one from the site, and it arrived yesterday. I've now tried the swap my sim page 3 times, and the only thing that has happened is that the...

csc2ya2 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay and go go go voicemail

I am thinking of jumping into a pay and go go go tariff but I have a quick question regarding voicemail. I just wondered if anyone knew when you call voicemail from a pay and go go go tariff do you get charged from your credit or will that be taken o...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! balance is in the minus

Iv paid my bill twice by accident, on 2 seperate cards. It now says my balance is -£25. Does this mean I have like £25 credit on my account? Thanks for any help.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confused about wifi

I topped up £10 on the 2nd and i'm really confused how i've managed to use 2/3rds of my 500mg data already. I only just realised a moment ago that my tarriff does not incorperate wifi (thanks to the brilliant way o2 has laid that out) and im wonderin...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 live chat kept on hold

Started chat conversation around 2100 hours timed out and neither of the two chat advisors helpful used staling tactics all I want to do is canx and get a PAC code.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

changing tarriff

I just topped up an old phone i had lying around for my son going to a festival and charged the tarriff to pay as you go go go! mix of mins and txts etc but i got a message to say tarriff will change feb 2033? Confused. will it change for him or do i...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Limiting auto top up?

I have a pay and go account. If I select auto top up and lose my phone, what's to stop it being topped up every five minutes? George Humphries

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos