Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Conflicting Data Usage

Hello please help I'm confused I have a Samsung S3 and I am getting a warning in my notification about data usage but when I go to O2 I have used only 1% of my data usage allowance. What is happening !!!!!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bill

i have switches from pay and go to monthly simplicity when do i get a billnand how do i veiw it om line thank you sandra skeath

sskeath by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Random bill charge

When I send a blank text to 21202 it says I have been charged £40 in my recent charges, it also says this on my O2 app (been charged for calls) but when I go onto the O2 website to check why I have been charged so much it says that I'm not being char...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! first bill for contract phone?

Hi all. I am hopefully getting my mobile phone on monday or tuesday. I have switched to contract. Does anyone know when my first bill will be?Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! delaying bill payment by a few days???

Is it possible to delay your bill payment by a few days? I have never missed a payment in my entire 2 year contract, however this month I have started a new job and now have no money until I get paid, is it possible for 02 to delay the payment?? for ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel Money back !!! please

HelloI'm sure I was not involved O2 Travel services. I was not text Travelon to 21300.I'm Off my Wi-Fi on the phone. I am not in England 2 months, but now from 14 July every day you charged £1.99 from my top-up mobile , now I don have money and and I...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing credit?

I just bought a Nokia Lumia 620. I bought it with an O2 SIM that had £10 credit. I am already an O2 customer and I am waiting for my old number to be transferred across to the micro SIM. I was using my phone on the new number (still waiting for old n...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is my bill £52 this month?

Topic. I check my useage regularly on the My O2 app, and my current call charges as of yesterday are around a fiver, and I have around 660 Mb of my 750 Mb data allowance left this month, so why is my bill, on a £27 a month tariff, almost double?! I t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! calling abroad

Hi there!I have problem with calls to Germany. My sim is an international, because I am from Poland and all connections with Polish numbers are OK, but now I need also to do some calls to Germany and everything was alright till few days ago. My calls...

Resolved! Continuous loss of signal

I was wondering If I could get some advice on a problem I have.I currently have a Samsung Galaxy Ace and I'm on a pay monthly simplicity. Every day, about 10-20 times (it varies), my phone loses signal (both 2g and 3g) for about 5-10 seconds. Normall...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos