Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! mms problem

Recently got iphone 5 but unable to send pics ahhhhhhhh

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! puk code

I have changed tariff on o2 to sim only on o2,  do I need a puk code?? 

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! could someone help before I buy a nokia lumia

My phone is by its best, and Im about to get a new handset called a nokia lumia, I don't have clue, but can I keep the same sim card/number??.I am with o2 on a pay monthly sim only contract. Thanks for any advise in advance,.....Jeannie

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Bills

I recieve a monthly mail to say that my new bill is ready to be viewed. When I log in the most recent bill available is from January! I've told someone in o2 'customer services' and nothing has changed.Any suggestions?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! On hold for 40 minutes trying to upgrade

Is it normal to be waiting for this amount of time to try and renew a contract with O2?? Surely if someone is looking to upgrade it suggests a loyal customer and not the time to keep you on hold for this amount of time. Perhaps i should reconsider up...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using phone abroad !!!!

I think the advert about taking your phone abroad is just crazy I am in USA, and I keep topped up as I have been here for 6 months.. So my balance is Hugh. I can't take advantage of my free texts and calls, but I keep getting messages saying you didn...

tabithina by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What does the O2 Refresh bill look like?!

What I'd really like to know is how the bill looks on the first page with the total figure for the month. Is it itemised on the front page with outstanding balance of the phone cost as well as the monthly charge etc, if not the first page, which page...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Please tell me o2 how you can help?

I am an o2 UK customer for numerous years. I have an Ireland bolt on. I am perplexed as to why, Vodafone UK can accommodate a top up package were your free minutes an texts allow you to call or text southern Irish numbers within their Uk package but ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh

Apologies for starting another 'refresh' thread!I understand the premise of O2 refresh, but just want to clarify one thing before I go ahead: For example, if you had an extra £50 (or whatever amount), floating about doing nothing in your bank account...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract Loophole?

Hello, I have gathered that the only way to get out of my contract is by showing a way that 02 basically havent kept up their end of the deal... My contract started in January 2013...and 02's prices went up in Feb 2013 in line with inflation. The con...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos