Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Ordering/Activating a Micro Sim for a friend

Hi, Wondering if anybody has had any experience with this. I have bought a new phone for my girlfriend and need to order a micro sim that will fit it. Simple enough. I have been through the O2 sim swap process for my own phone so no problem there. Ho...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot view Bill/No products

Hi I was wondering if anyone can help? I have been with O2 for ages but never been able to view My Bill...... When I click on it all that comes up is "You don't appear to have any valid products associated with this account" how do I rectify this so ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Local Unplanned outages - money back?

HiEver since I moved to my address a few months ago I've never had a decent signal. I decided to call o2 to see if there was an issue and was told that there is mast down near me, an unplanned outage and that they were working on it but there was no ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

No 02 3G for four weeks...

I can see from the posts that I am not the only one suffering the endless problems with the O2 service. I run 3 iPhone 5's and its been four weeks I've had to endure a service that is simply not fit for purpose (I've experience problems for several m...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG-Priority Moments

Firstly sorry if this has been answerd alsewhere.Ok looking at the O2 priority concert tickets if i buy a sim only on PAYG i see they have them for 30 days for £11. so can i still buy concert tickets with that even though the sim runs out after 30 da...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DUPED

Upgraded my phone recently, only to find out i had signed a new contract for that phone but not automatically cancelled my old contract , so now o2 want me to pay two contracts one for my old phone and one for my new phone, the new phone that iam pay...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Prepaid Free Wifi

According to my bolt-on: £15 "Free UK texts, 500MB data and unlimited Wi-Fi. " I can find no reference online, or anywhere about this supposed free-wifi. Please can somebody point me to a page that explains how to take advantage of this? If they adve...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal getting worse and worse and almost unusable now!!

Hi, i used to be able to make and receive calls no problem at my place of work, but slowly over the past year or so the signal has gone downa and down and now its mostly unusable and mostly showing no service. and 3G is a thing of the past now. When ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unfairly charged for group text messages (no pics/emoticons) as MMS

I recently sent a "Happy Diwali" (recent hindu festival) message to about 20 odd friends. No emoticons, pictures involved. However, looks like my SAmsung GS4 has sent this as MMS and I have been charged for it despite me having UNLIMITED message limi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos