Did you mean: 

Upgrade

BRANDO
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi guys,

I have just upgraded my current phone yesterday, I have paid off my current contract and meant to start a new one,

My new phone is meant to come tomorrow but I have not had any order confirmation regarding this, I did screenshot my order number just to be safe but am I meant to get atleast something yet? 

They have taken the money for my current contract to be paid off 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37103 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1685 Solutions

Usually your upgrade if you stay with the same carrier, O2, works by adding the new tariff and plan into your existing billing cycle, and refunding anything paid for the current month (as you pay a month in advance) beyond your upgrade date, @BRANDO Guide: Upgrading Your O2 Phone explains it. You normally have little to do, bar wait - as O2's stock management system is not live, so it may be a day or so before things start to move - if you have no word by end of day tomorrow, reach out to O2 Sales via Social Media, link just below this post has the details. Good luck!

Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you

See links below

Or you can call them from 8am to 8pm on 0808 002 0202 or 0800 081 0255

Message 3 of 5

Michellexx
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi iv had this same problem paid 200 pound to pay my current phone of to upgrade last Saturday and my order has been stuck in processing since and trying to get answers from 02 well that's another story 🙈 did u manage to get this issue resolved as iv been on the phone past 4 days to them and still getting no where I even received a email with documentation for new phone just keep getting passed from pillow to post 🙈

Message 4 of 5

BRANDO
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So it turns out my order hasn't gone through for some reason the money for my current contract is still pending so they said it will be put back into my account 

Hopefully try again when it comes back 

Message 5 of 5