Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split Port - Leaving O2 for Lebara

ariggegsc
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm coming up to the end of my contract so I decided to leave O2 to go to Lebara. 

I requested my PAC code from O2 and arranged for my port to take place on Tuesday 18th July. 

Lebara advised that the port had taken place successfully, however I believe I'm experiencing a "split port".

My mobile number and services are now split across both O2 and Lebara on seperate sim cards. 

On my O2 sim, I can make calls and receive phone calls/texts from all other networks.

On my Lebara sim, I can only make outbound phone calls and receive calls/texts from Lebara/Vodafone users. 

Lebara have advised that O2 have not updated their call routing (as they are the original network provider for my number). 

It's also worth mentioning that when you request your PAC and port out, O2 should cancel my contract and send me a final bill. That has not happened and my O2 sim card is still active as mentioned above. 

Please can someone from O2 take a look into this. 

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10229 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3014 Solutions

@ariggegsc 

Lebara need to liase with o2 to fix the issue, as o2 will not deal with it directly, and if need be get there MNO in this case Vodafone involved to fix it. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

ariggegsc
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@O2Jonathan Please can you help at all?

Message 2 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144653 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions

@ariggegsc 

We no longer have account advisors on here, sorry. 

You need to contact O2.
Message them on Social Media. Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) or give them a call on 202 or 0344 809 0202 (contract) 4445 or 0344 8090222 (PAYG)

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

ariggegsc
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeah I tried social media, however they say it's Lebara's fault. Lebara is saying otherwise so I'm literally getting nowhere for 10 days now. 

Message 4 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144653 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions

@ariggegsc 

You'll just have to keep trying I'm afraid.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 7

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12101 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1125 Solutions

I think we normally say it is up to the company you are moving too to keep trying for the move @ariggegsc 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 6 of 7

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10229 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3014 Solutions

@ariggegsc 

Lebara need to liase with o2 to fix the issue, as o2 will not deal with it directly, and if need be get there MNO in this case Vodafone involved to fix it. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 7 of 7