Did you mean: 

Something Went Wrong

NJB4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

I recently renewed my contract via Aerial Direct after they contacted me on behalf of O2. 

Since doing so, I have been encountering issues. One of those is not being able to log into My O2 app, I keep getting a pop-up box telling me ‘something went wrong’. The error advises me to try again within 48 hours but it’s now been 4 days. 

I am currently trying to re-purchase Disney+ because renewing my contract has resulted in my

IMG_8774.png

+ subscription being cancelled! On the Priority app when I try to ‘go to site’, it sends me to My O2 app - when I try to log in I get the error message. When I successfully log-in on the browser, it is unclear what I’m being sent there for due to nothing relating to Disney+ being on the page! 

Please can you assist?

I’m at the point now where I am regretting renewing my contract, it has resulted in so much additional admin for me. The contract I had originally was working fine!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

NJB4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

FYI - the screenshot has landed itself in the middle of the message! Can we quickly try and get this resolved. 

Message 2 of 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35971 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1594 Solutions

Aerial Direct may well be the source of your problem, @NJB4 - you may now be on a Business, not Personal, account:

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Access-For-All/Aeriel-direct-why-am-i-now-on-a-business-tariff/m-p/168...

They cold-call, which O2 will never do.

The also do not honour any cooling off period, so... contact Aerial Direct, is my advice.

Next renewal, try through one of the more friendly resellers like affordablemobiles or mobile phones direct. Good luck!

(Edited for no cooling off period)

Message 3 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10189 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@NJB4 

You no longer have a direct relationship with o2, and as @pgn has told you , you will now be on a business contract and you no longer get any of the benefits of been a direct o2 company..  You also have no cooling off period if on a business contract..

Your offers for Disney+ wont exist anymore...  you will have to go direct to Disney and pay via Credit or Debit card

Never accept any offers via cold call...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 4