cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewed contract over the phone still binding?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was on a 2 year contract which ended September 2013 and got offered to

£22 a month for unlimited texts, 600 minutes and 750MB UK Data

I'm happy with the package but I was offered either the Galaxy Ace 2 or the iPhone 4 as upgrades. I chose the Ace 2.

I've now found out o2 does the EXACT same deal for the same price if you get a new contract with the Galaxy S3, which I would have chosen instead of the Ace 2, so I'm a bit annoyed that I wasn't offered it.

I 'agreed' to the upgrade over the phone and haven't signed anything< though I have received the Ace 2 and started using it. Is there any way I can cancel or at least get the S III and use that instead?!

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think you have 7/14 days due to distance selling, so call hem up and explain what you want.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think you have 7/14 days due to distance selling, so call hem up and explain what you want.

Message 2 of 3

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I 'agreed' to the upgrade over the phone and haven't signed anything< though I have received the Ace 2 and started using it. Is there any way I can cancel or at least get the S III and use that instead?!

You have 7 working days to change your mind about this, you cannot just swap phones.

A contract done over the phone is just as binding as one you have signed.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 3