Did you mean: 

Physical Sim Card

ndrewy3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Dear O2,

I'm currently an esim user and I would like to switch to physical sim. Kindly advise how do I proceed with this sim migration, especially with this lockdown and travel restriction. Many thanks

Regards,

YEO

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123625 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7482 Solutions

@ndrewy3 

Are you in the UK? If so you can get a sim by calling O2 or depending what tier you are in, going instore.

All numbers for O2 are in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

ndrewy3
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the swift respond. I'm currently in London, UK with Tier 4 lockdown. Is there a option to get the physical sim delivered to the home address? How's the procedure to unsubscribed esim and switching to physical sim? I hope it is going to be straight forward such as popping in the physical sim and I'm good to go. Kindly enlighten. Many thanks

Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 145401 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27930 Solutions

@ndrewy3 

You need to do a sm swap once you have your new sim card Guide: Sim Swap: a mini guide 2017 update 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 4 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 123625 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7482 Solutions

@ndrewy3 

Yes it will be delivered to your home address in the UK. As said once received, you need to do a sim swap. Follow the guide above.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 8

ndrewy3
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks mate! Appreciate your kind assistance. I'll contact o2 first thing tomorrow. Cheers

Message 6 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 123625 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7482 Solutions

You're welcome @ndrewy3  and best of luck. thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 145401 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27930 Solutions

@ndrewy3 

When it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say "Upgrade", "Lost/Stolen" or "Fraud" if you have to, to get put through to someone.
8.00am is the best time to call if you can.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 8 of 8