Did you mean: 

New contract end not displaying/updating

AdamDe
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello! 

I need help regarding something odd. So I have a Sim only 30 day contract. This is for two phone numbers both on the same Sim only 30 day contract. 

When I log into My O2 app or Online And View the contract end date, which was the beginning of May this month for each line It has not updated to June? As it's a rolling contract, I thought immediately after the end date it would change to the following month 30 days later?  Instead it's just showing contract end date 03 May 24. 

thank you for any help!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6805 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1521 Solutions

I'm confused with the two numbers on the same SIM as this is not possible in the UK

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 7

AdamDe
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Oh, I'm sorry for any confusion. I mean, I have two Sim cards two separate SIM cards. Sim cards are on the 30 day Sim only plan 🙂

Message 3 of 7

AdamDe
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

*Both SIM cards are on the 30 day Sim only plan. 

Message 4 of 7

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6805 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1521 Solutions

I don't think they do update. Once a 12 or 24 month contract ends they go on 30 day rolling the same as yours and there is no further update to the end date from that point.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 5 of 7

AdamDe
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I wondered as last month April I changed both SIM card tariffs to the 30 day sim only as my monthly contract had ended a while back.

When I did this the new contract end day obviously changed to 3 May 2024, so I assumed each month it would update appropriately. 

also on my account both on the app and online if I select change my tariff it tells me I have no tariff to change? 

thank you for your help 

Message 6 of 7

AdamDe
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Spoke to someone on phone who confirmed the same as you did in that there is no further update to the renewal date or contract end date after the initial date. So If I changed my my tariff today to 30 days contract the end date would change to June 7th - after June 7th it would not change to July 7th say it would indeed say June still. Just wanted to add in case someone else's wonders same thing 

Message 7 of 7