cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network issue SN13?

Anonymous
Not applicable

does anybody else in the SN13 have issues with not being to able to either call or if call actually connects audio is broken and worthless?

this has been going on for a while but seems to worse than ever today with not being able to make outbound calls!

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145089 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
Sorry, we can't help you here any further. You'll just have to try CS again 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 145089 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
You appear to be in a 2G only area. Check your network settings and enable the 2G only (GSM) option.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

this has been going on for sometime with a lot of friends and family locally and using mainly iphones but also blackberry have switched off 3g and even disabled mobile data altogether and it makes not difference when this happens. I was doing it about a month ago and seemed to resolve itself and then today it is worse than ever to the point my wife and son cannot make outgoing calls to other 02 users but yet can to EE

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 145089 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
I can only guess that there is a fault that is not yet showing on the status pages.... If there are many with issues you should try and call O2 so they can investigate..

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
tried that before and the person i spoke to was about as much use as a chocolate tea pot.

for the record historically 3g coverage has also been good mainly outside and the coverage map does indicate outside coverage.
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 145089 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
Sorry, we can't help you here any further. You'll just have to try CS again 😞

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 6 of 6