Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to set up direct debit, so hard to find someone to talk to on phone

Lusi
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My daughter's myO2 app cannot be accessed, because  she forgot her sign in details.  When we tried to make new one, the e mail address that they have for my daughter's account is not recognised, its not mine its not my daughter's e mail. So how can we sign in to the app then? Try to speak with agent,  taking ages by chat let alone by phone. Very frustrating 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35995 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

You can use FB or X (Twitter) to ask the O2 Social Media team for help. Both account holders will need to be present, @Lusi 

Link below has the details - and use Direct or Private message to talk with them on your chosen platform from the list. Good luck!

Message 2 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23100 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

@Lusi Does your daughter have her own account or is the account in your name?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 6

Lusi
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

In my name. I tried using my details,  only cone up my account not hers

Message 4 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23100 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

@Lusi If the account is in your name she can only sign in using your details. If she wants a separate account she will have to apply and pass a credit check.

Edit: Trying to do account related changes at this time of year, and in particular over this weekend, is not a good idea.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144426 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Lusi 

Try registering your daughters number for a new MyO2 with a different email address.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6