Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My bill

know-things
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I joined a new tariff on 5 July, paying £5 per month for 10Gb data and unlimited calls and messages, as shown below. 

Resign order : [Removed]  Airtime plan 10GB, Unlimited UK Minutes, Unlimited UK Texts, 12 months£5.00 Sim no: [Removed] Spend Cap     -   Spend Cap Value: £0.00  Added Bolt on : Relay UK Service for Unlimited Tariffs    Total£5.00£0.00  Order grand total£5.00£0.00

However, an email from 12 JL shows that  I'll be charged £5.26. Could you explain why I have to pay £0.26 more? is this a one-off?

I'll appreciate your reply, and have a correct bill.

Thank you

Esther

We've got your order: [Removed]

Order number: [Removed]

Your details
Name: Mrs Esther Baxter
Email: [Removed]

Track the progress of your order in My O2
What you've ordered    

Item Monthly Charge Upfront Charge
Resign order : [Removed]    
Airtime plan 10GB, Unlimited UK Minutes, Unlimited UK Texts, 12 months £5.00  
Sim no: [Removed]    
Spend Cap    
   -   Spend Cap Value: £0.00    
Added Bolt on : Relay UK Service for Unlimited Tariffs    

Total £5.00 £0.00

Order grand total £5.00 £0.00
Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145030 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

@know-things 

The first bill is always slightly higher as you pay an extra day or so to bring you up to your regular bill date.

Next and subsequent moths will be £5.00

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
  • 145030 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

@know-things 

The first bill is always slightly higher as you pay an extra day or so to bring you up to your regular bill date.

Next and subsequent moths will be £5.00

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 8

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6792 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1521 Solutions

The 26p will be for the time you took out the plan to the date your first bill is raised which will be slightly later. This is quite normal.

As this is an open community forum and not O2 I'm asking a moderator to edit your post as there is enough information there for a determined spammer / scammer to cause you trouble

*FLAGGED 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 145030 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

Flagged already 30 mins ago.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 8

know-things
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for flagging my post. I posted by mistake, thought it was going to O2. I would like to delete it but don't know how

Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 145030 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

@know-things 

It's all sorted now so no worries.

It's for your own safety as there are so many scammers around these days and personal data is a gold mine to them.

Welcome to the forum.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 8

know-things
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you. It was posted by mistake. How can I delete the post completely? Any post?

Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 145030 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

@know-things 

The forum gives you an hour to edit / delete, after that we need help from our community team.

@Breanna can archive the thread or remove anything further from your post.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 8