Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do 999 calls not show on bill?

Sunshine123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Do 999 calls not show on pay monthly itemised bill? I need proof of a 999 call I made to the police in September 2017, I contacted live chat and the person did not really undertsand what I was on about. They did not seem to understand what emergency services were and asked "if 999 was the last two digits of the phone number I was looking for" thinking

Can anyone shed any light on this? I'm thinking maybe they do not show on the bills in case someone else sees them?

Many thanks!  thumbsup

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144558 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions

@Sunshine123 

No, they don't.

999 operators should have a record though.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144558 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions

@Sunshine123 

No, they don't.

999 operators should have a record though.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sunshine123 

Think your best course of action is to submit a Subject Access Request (SAR)

See here how to do this https://www.o2.co.uk/help/safety-and-security/how-to-get-a-copy-of-the-information-we-store-about-yo...

O2 CS is not in the UK so works from a script so it doesn't really suprise me to read this.

Message 3 of 3