Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant recieve calls or texts from other service providers

HL91
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is anyone able to help.  It has been 2 weeks since my 'successful' port in from 3 to O2.  I cannt recieve calls or texts from anyone who use doesn't use O2.  I'm sick of being promised calls and I'm sick of it being escalated to the back office and NOTHING being done.  Seriously regretting switching!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36114 Posts
  • 229 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

Tagging @O2KyleW for this, @HL91 - watch for a reply shortly here on the forum.

Message 2 of 10

HL91
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is anyone actually going to help as @O2KyleW hasn't replied to me since Saturday.  I'm disgusted at O2s customer service 

Message 3 of 10

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12098 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1125 Solutions

Not sure why there was no response from Kyle, but @O2Sarah- and @O2Ryan are currently on duty.
Perhaps they can help instead?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 10

O2Ryan
  • 146 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the tag, ill send a private message over now.

signature
Message 5 of 10

Bobby6782
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Team,

I am having the exact same issue.

I joined o2 on 31st May. 2 weeks in and I cant receive or send text messages, cant receive calls from anyone outside of the o2 network. imessage and facetime also will not register. It seems this is a common problem with anyone that has ported from three. I have had the port exception team say all complete but it's defo not. Whenever someone calls me it says' number does not exist and to check and call back again' 

Please urgently can someone help me. I've tried to raise this on many channels, phone, email, fb and now here. I'm hoping someone can help otherwise I'll need to cancel tomorrow and return everything and ask for my PAC away from O2.

Message 6 of 10

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10229 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3013 Solutions

@Bobby6782 

No need to post on multiple threads, please keep to one thread..  

Your question has been answered in the thread you started... 

And to be fair 3 are incompetent at the best of times, so no surprise 3 mess up porting files..

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 7 of 10

HL91
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@pgn @gmarkj @ I'm absolutely appalled at the service I'm recieving. @O2Ryan hasn't responded for 4 days and I am STILL not recieving texts or calls.  Absolutely shocking customer service 

Message 8 of 10

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36114 Posts
  • 229 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

@HL91 wrote:

@pgn @gmarkj @ I'm absolutely appalled at the service I'm recieving. @O2Ryan hasn't responded for 4 days and I am STILL not recieving texts or calls.  Absolutely shocking customer service 

Well, there is a reason - O2Ryan is not on duty this weekend - but I can tag @O2Jonathan who is on today until 18:00. Then nobody on Sunday, as is the norm, and the Monday draft shift has been known to change early Monday, so...  

Hopefully, O2Jonathan may be in a position to give you a Private Message this afternoon and follow-up.

Good luck!

Message 9 of 10

O2Jonathan
Former Staff
  • 66 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@pgn thank you for the tag, I will private message you now @HL91 .

signature
Message 10 of 10