Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bars on account

B-jlaw44
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Please help someone. Spoken to o2 customer service 8 times in last month, 3 times to supervisors as random bars kept being put on my account. I never got a text warning me of the bars/ restrictions and only found out when i contacted O2. Multiple chats later each colleague claiming they can see no more bars, then another saying they have found one and they are now saying they have finally lifted all bars. I should mention i was not in debt, paid in full on time and it was the start of a new billing cycle ( direct debit due 14 days) 

However, i am trying to call premium numbers, it was removed for the umpteenth time yesterday, and i was told the standard up to 24 hours etc. I have restarted phone periodically and i tested today, some are working, others arent. The number i need to work is not but other premium ones are.

Im at a loss at what to do next, if they have lifted the ban, and some premium numbers are working why not all. Its been 19 hours since they lifted it so i understand if i need to wait longer but how can it be partly working. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you

See links below

Or you can call them from 8am to 8pm on 0808 002 0202 or 0800 081 0255

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144660 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27731 Solutions

@B-jlaw44 

Payment management may be able to assist you.

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.
The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

You may also have a spend cap Guide: Spend caps on O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3