cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem

Anonymous
Not applicable
Help for my dad please.He bought a new smartphone on pay as you go about 4-5 weeks ago. He is really struggling with it, not comfortable with and frightened of it. I feel sorry for him. Will he be able to take it back and exchange for a back to basics phone?
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Cleoriff
  • 122949 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I still won't give up my Nokia. My little one disabled his iPhone by forgetting his passcode and in the process of restoring it (thank you, Apple) I managed to change/lose all my husbands contacts because they have a joint iTunes account. Mustn't laugh.....

No you really mustn't LOLLOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thankyou so much for all your comments. I do hope he sticks with it and one day it will just click. He's 66.
Message 22 of 25

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93248 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122949 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Thankyou so much for all your comments. I do hope he sticks with it and one day it will just click. He's 66.

Younger than me then @Anonymous ..and I stuck with it...I love my Samsung S3 and will be upgrading to another model in December  wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 24 of 25

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23093 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

After reading through all the posts, I'd say sell the current  phone, and get him a phone that he's comfortable with. This has nothing to do with age. It comes under the the old adage 'you can lead a horse to water, yadda yadda yadda....' He has to want to learn the technology. If he doesn't, there's not much you can do. You could show him how to do it until the cows come home, but when he's on his own, if he's not comfortable with it, he just won't use it. Get him a phone that will do the things he wants to do with it. If at some point he makes the decision to upgrade, that's the time to get him a more advanced phone.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 25 of 25