cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does my new tariff begin?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I decided to upgrade to a new monthly tariff, which takes effect on the 25th according to the text and email from O2. However, my tariff hasn't changed and my allowance usually always gets updated at midnight.

Just wondering when it might take effect or is it going to change on the 26th as that's when my bill arrives and my allowance is updated.

Thanks. Sorry if this is in the wrong section.
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous

I would suggest giving O2 Customer Service a call on 202 from your phone to have your account checked. They will access your info and help from there.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think it will change on the 26th like u said but u can check in ur myO2 app and go into tariff and check what date it states there or u can call customer services and they could tell u slight_smile
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I checked myO2 and it clearly says it begins on the 25th... But yet, still no change to my allowance. 😕

Or do O2 have to manually change it?
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous

I would suggest giving O2 Customer Service a call on 202 from your phone to have your account checked. They will access your info and help from there.
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi it should have changed at midnight last night best to give them a quick call and sort it out
Message 5 of 5